Tuesday, April 15, 2014

2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen: 19,842 miles


Pretty much in a class of its own, the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen is a great alternative to a variety of vehicles, thanks to its versatility and diesel engine.


 19,842 miles
40+mpg
Manual transmission
Diesel Fuel
Vehicle is in Quincy, MA

Asking: $20,000 obo
Email sean.VWDiesel@gmail.com

“Wonderful car! This wonderful car has it all: great braking, comfortable seats in front, great handling, adequate power, smooth shifting, great fuel economy. This car is fun to drive, it accommodates my leadfoot with great fuel economy (usually 41 with mixed city hwy with air conditioning, wife: 44.) I don't feel bad about cruising the speed I want to drive because I'm not putting that much fuel in it. We have 3 dogs, and with luggage is fairly comfortable for long trips (210 miles to my folks.) The exterior design has grown on me. The back folds down into a smooth platform which the dogs love, and I carry supplies to my country home with ease. I love it!! 10,000 miles on it so far.

Source: Edmunds.com




#WEBAUTOSALES #VW #TDI #DIESEL

No comments:

Post a Comment